Sometimes I sit and watch Addison as she nose dives off the couch, jumps on the ottoman teetering near death on the edge, climbs the ladder to the bunk beds, attempts somersaults on the wood floor and other things, and I am left wondering how in the world this child is going to survive unbroken for very long.
But an amazing thing has happened. While children all come as they are - which in Addison's case is CRAZY - she has recently also come with the ability to know that she should practice some safety in her craziness.
(Shirt says: "Little in Size BIG in Attitude"...a favorite hand-me-down from Claire)
And here's a little video we took about a month ago when Addison was first discovering how to REALLY jump on the tramp. She has gotten a lot better (which is probably why she wants the helmet on now) and can now jump and get both feet off the floor in the house as well. Marty will be so proud if she grows up to be a little basketball star!
P.S. the movie may seem long...because I just think she's cute...but you really only need to see a few seconds to get the idea of how she jumps.
Hopefully we'll see a little more caution in her life now...but I'm not holding my breath.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... that helmet!! Ha ha ha. Can't wait to have her sassy little cheeks back home ;)
Love the jumping! I think her and Brooklyn together on a tramp could be quite entertaining!
Post a Comment