It has FINALLY been beautiful, sunny and warm around here the last few days. The girls are in heaven, and the trampoline has proven to be the BEST INVESTMENT EVER!
Here are some of the joys of spring...
Static Hair
"Jeep" Rides
(Our neighbor was SO generous and gave us this because their daughter outgrew it. The girls LOVE it!)
Hiding from the Jeepers (it's safest under there)
LOTS of smiles!
And most importantly, FUN!
Thank GOODNESS for Spring!
(I hope I didn't just jinx us to a month of rain and gloom...)
2 comments:
love that static hair!! and always love checking in on your blog. you are such a good writer. and-loving that little miss tx shirt. where can i get one?
I want to know where I can find a shirt that says, "Queen of the house"!!! :) Looks like a LOT of fun!!!
Post a Comment