It seems I've turned in to a bit of a me monster lately and have neglected doing any REAL updates with any REAL pictures of my children. I'm sure there is a large amount of people that are upset about the lack of pictures (at least the Grandma's) and so this - my dear people - is for you.
On a snowy day like this...
This is how we spend our time:
Addison - keeping toasty and warm in the bouncy chair. (A NEW bouncy chair thanks to her older sisters using her old one as a diving board and breaking it.)
Brielle and Claire, building a "snow tower" in the water table.
Attempting to get all the kids in one picture. I said, "Look at the camera and smile!" This is what I received in return.
Brielle is still WAY in love with Addison and can hardly stand being in the same room with her without kissing, touching or talking to her.
Claire is starting to like Addison more and more and can be found talking to her and whispering to her, "come on super-hero baby, come help me!" This is Claire's "Batman smile"...whatever.
And one LAST attempt to get all the kids together in one picture. I was changing the baby in the morning on my bed and the other kids climbed up beside me. Again, I said, "Look at the camera and smile!" What is so hard about that request? :)
So, that is my little picture filled update. I hope those of you that were wanting some pictures are satisfied and will forgive me for my momentary selfishness. I can't guarantee it won't happen again however...so enjoy it while it lasts.
3 comments:
Holy cuteness Batman!
They are all adorable! It's so fun to see an updated photo of Miss Addison!
Addison is getting SO BIG!
your girls are adorable. :)
Wow, it's been so long since you've posted pictures of Addison, she has grown so much! She has quite a light about her that I can see just from the pictures. All your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment