Monday, January 25, 2010

What a difference...

What a difference 8 weeks makes!

Addison coming home from the hospital 8 weeks ago.

8 weeks old - coming home from an appointment with mommy.

Addison is a happy little baby.  She is smiling much more and starting to coo here and there. 

We all love her to pieces and can't wait to see how her personality emerges.


7 comments:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Awww, what a cutie she is!
I can't believe how many people I know have that bouncer...including myself! :) It's a cute bouncer.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

She is a doll!;)

Cleverly Triple said...

wow she's getting so big! she is so adorable!!!

James and Sandra said...

I had heard you were living out here. We are off base, over by the new Walmart. Where are you at? I heard about story time at the base on Thursdays, so we may start doing that in a few weeks. By the way, super cute little girl.

Johnson Fam said...

Tender! She is an absolute doll! It's crazy how fast the time goes! Britton turned 8 months today! Crazy!!

Mike and Michelle Ball said...

So cute! They change so fast and just keep getting cuter!

Brittany said...

Darling! They grow so quick, and those pictures are proof! Who do you think she looks more like, Clair or Brielle?