Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Inventor

Because it's worth documenting I have to share what Brielle told me the other day.


"Hey mom, I have a big idea!  I am going to make a machine.  Here are the things I will need: plastic, some fishy crackers, chocolate, skin and some shampoo." 

When I inquired as to what this machine was, she said...

"It will do all my chores for me and pick up all my toys.  Although it is going to need arms and hands to do that, so I guess I will also need some paper that I can roll up to make arms and hands for the machine."

I can't wait to see how that turns out for her.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Classic Brielle! :) She's so creative. If she happens to get the machine working, I'd buy one! :)

Johnson Fam said...

Don't you just love how their little minds work! I love it!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

She is hilarious! You are almost there with baby #3!! I'm so excited for you!