Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Marty!!

No...still no baby. 

Now that we've got that out of the way, let's move on to something else, shall we?

Tomorrow is Marty's birthday.  He will be REALLY old...so old that I don't even know that it's socially acceptable to talk about or reveal!

(Psst.....he'll be 28!  Shhh, don't tell though!)

If you are his age or older, however, do not be alarmed...it's only him that's old.  The rest of you are perfectly okay.

So, I was banned from making a big deal out of his birthday this year and I feel like it's a total jip, even though he really hates when I do make a big deal and it's all just for me anyway.  But I was able to at least make him a birthday dinner of Cheeseburger Casserole and Cheesecake tonight and hope that he feels special.

Secretly I did this for him tonight even though his birthday is tomorrow in hopes that the baby will be born tomorrow and I wouldn't have to feel guilty about not at least making him a birthday dinner...wishful thinking?  Maybe. 

All Marty wants for his birthday is for our baby to be born.  You would think this was a sweet wish, you know, "How wonderful to hold my new baby girl on my birthday!  I couldn't imagine a better gift than that."  But I'm pretty sure it's because he's as sick of me being pregnant as I am and just wants the misery to be over with already.

But here, for my dear, sweet husband, I would publicly like to wish him

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

He is an AMAZING husband and father and has sacrificed and done so much for our little family.  I couldn't be more grateful for him! 

We love you Marty/Daddy!!





3 comments:

Dusty And Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Marty! Hope you have the baby soon Camille, I remember the last little bit is fairly miserable.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Happy Birthday Marty!:)

Ali said...

Nothing says I love you like a cheeseburger casserole!! I hope he had a great day and that your sweet baby girl arrives soon!