Thursday, October 8, 2009

Are you happy?

The kids were listening to the song "If you're happy and you know it" today, enjoying a little dancing.




Claire got so far as the "if you're happy and you know it stomp your feet" part and then just stomped around in circles the rest of the song while Brielle followed the directions (clap hands, shout hurrah, blink your eyes etc.)




When the song ended Brielle put her hands on her hips and looked at Claire. I was fully expecting her to be upset with Claire for not following the instructions.




Brielle looked at me then and said:
"Well, I guess Claire is happy, she just must not know it."


4 comments:

Aspen said...

LOL. Love it!
Althought, it kind of struck me that Brielle busted out a sentiment that pretty much sums up most people's lives.. "I guess they're happy and just don't know it." I'm like Claire... too busy stomping my feet to enjoy the rest ;)
Love those girls!

Brittany said...

Looks like Claire is already quite the dancer. She's got the toe point down!

Andrea McEntire said...

What a priceless thing to say. Too funny!

Emily said...

Ha ha ha - you've gotta love Brielle! That is hilarious that her synopsis was Claire didn't know it instead of being mad that Claire wouldn't just do the right actions. I love the pics too - keep them coming!