Oh Claire - my sweet little red headed fireball. She brings our lives SO much joy and entertainment. So what that I let her still use a binky and still give her warm milk before bed...until there is another newborn in this house (which there won't be for a long time) she will have no choice but to be treated as a baby. Not that she's complaining. :)
Because I just think she's the cutest thing ever - tied with Brielle of course - here is a cute clip of Claire after we came in from sledding. I have no more to say about it...I'm not feeling witty, funny or anything else. Mostly sentimental and it's in your best interest that I not get started.
Oh, and you know the drill...go down and pause the music so you can fully enjoy the cuteness that you are about to enjoy.

3 comments:
How cute! She is absolutely adorable!
Oh my gosh! It makes me even more homesick! I miss everyone - Claire is growing up too fast! How cute!
Aunty Em
your kids crack me up! she is so smart! i love her what does a frog say! so cute! we really need to let our girls play sometime!
Post a Comment