Brielle has become my little secretary at home...not by my request, but because for some reason she believes that if my cell phone rings it is her responsibility to answer it.
I was in the bathroom getting ready the other day and heard my cell phone ring. Because of the wonderful technology allowing you to use distinctive rings for people (I know, it's magical!) I knew the ring was someone I didn't have in my phone book. I assumed it was probably this stupid sales call that I had been avoiding. You know the ones where when you pick up they don't immediately respond? Yeah, it's that kind...so since I answered once and they didn't respond I now ignore the number.
I do realize if I just answered and talked to them and told them to leave me alone I wouldn't be avoiding the call...but I hate talking to sales people and listening to their sales pitch and trying to convince them I'm not interested. I just hope that if I don't answer they'll eventually give up.
Anyway, the phone rang and since I assumed it was the sales call I didn't try to go get it.
*Side Note* I also assume that if it's someone that needs to talk to me, they'll leave a message if I don't answer.
SO, I heard Brielle answer the phone and this is what I heard from her side of the conversation?
Hello?
Hello?
What?
Camille? She's in the shower.
No, my mommy is in the bathroom in the shower.
Why do you keep saying Camille?
Why are you saying Camille?
Why are you calling her Camille?
Do you mean my mommy?
Why are you calling her Camille?
Because you wanted to talk to her?
But she's still in the bathroom.
Hello?
Grandma?
Grandma?
Grandma?
Hello?
*Hangs up phone*
Oh, they must have split up.

5 comments:
It almost makes you wish you'd come up with that sales person phone plan before huh?! :)
I love how ingenious Brielle is!
Haha! That is too cute! Maybe the sales person won't call anymore because they're afraid of who might answer the next time! You can always dream right!
She is so cute and smart too! Sadie has yet to figure out the whole phone thing...she knows she can talk to someone but doesnt understand how they are talking to her. I do the same thing with my rings too, if its a generic one I will not answer it. Maybe Brielle could come and handle those calls for me!
ha ha ha! she's adorable. so smart!
That Brielle must have a really handsome and intelligent father. This comment in no way could be from her father who does not surf the internet at work. Even if his boss is out of the office.
Post a Comment