Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween


Halloween has come and gone, the sugar highs are officially setting in...and the kids are happy.  It's almost 9:30 at night and I can still hear them excitedly jumping on their beds and talking away...even though they're supposed to be sleeping.  I'm sure the sugar coma will follow soon.

This year I kind of failed.  I really kind of let Halloween sneak up on us, and so we didn't carve pumpkins (I didn't even buy a single pumpkin!) and we did costumes from home, whatever they could find in the dress up bin.  But it was nice and low key.  We weren't sure what to expect as far as trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, but we were pleasantly surprised that we had quite a few people, and the kids got a ton of candy.  Brody didn't get a costume...because he doesn't care about stuff like that...and I'm lazy...so he wasn't in any pictures.  My bad. :)

We tried not to feel too sad about not going out with cousins this year...we miss those traditions!  But we are making the most of our time here.

And now for the pictures...which is what you really came here for anyway, right?
(click on the pictures to see them bigger)

Brielle, the zombie
 I told her she looked too happy for a zombie in the above picture...so she remedied that.


 Claire the vampire
 Once again, I had to tell her she seemed a little too happy to be a vampire...so she changed her attitude.

 Addison, the "flower princess"


Molly the pirate...she wouldn't stop yelling "Argh!" and jumping around, so I just took what I could get.

Before we put Molly's costume on, she was being a MAJOR ham!

And two more of them all together...because I can.

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: