Friday, September 26, 2014

Other Random Happenings

I realize I've increased the blogging lately, and maybe you like it, maybe you're annoyed by it...but whenever we move away from family (which has happened WAY TOO MANY TIMES) I always feel a greater need to blog our regular old daily lives to keep all those family members and friends in the know (you know...all 2 of you that read my blog).

SO...here are pictures from my cell phone of other random happenings over the last couple weeks.


Molly likes markers...especially ones she finds hidden in her older sisters' bedroom.  We have tried many hiding places, but she always finds this one dang green dry erase marker and colors herself with it.  This is not a new thing, she did it MANY times in St. George as well.

The girls were building towers from Jenga pieces

Addison was just being silly 

Molly was being...well...Molly

Have I mentioned that our kitchen here is purple?  Yeah...it is...I don't like it...but I'm not going to paint a rental, so we just live with it.

Addison likes to play with the settings on my cell phone camera and take funny pictures


 Brody LOVES when Marty plays his guitar and sings to him.  He was propped up like a big boy on the couch just smiling and cooing along. 


 Molly loves any game that involves her climbing on her sisters 


 Brody is just the cutest.


 My parents and Emily came down this past weekend for a cousin's wedding.  Addison got home from school, changed into a dress and promptly instructed my mom to rub her back...she fell asleep for a good long while. 

Us at said wedding

 My kids love snuggling on my bed! 

Addison got straight hair, and Molly got her hair curled.  They thought it was funny that they switched hairstyles for the day.

We played around with Addison's hair the next day and did some big wavy curls.  I told her it wasn't fair that she was so darn cute.

Molly wanted in on the picture taking, even though I hadn't done anything to her hair yet.

Addison has THE BEST bed head in the mornings, it always makes me laugh.

And lastly, our fun with face swapping...




There you have it...the last couple of weeks in a nut shell.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Love the face swapping!! hahahaha