Monday, September 29, 2014

3 Months Old!

Brody is 3 months old today!  Apparently the first three months of a baby's life is referred to as the "4th trimester".  Who knew?  So I guess we are graduating out of the 4th trimester today, and we have mixed emotions.  As I said to him this morning, "You're three months old today!  I'm not OK with that, but I am OK with it at the same time."  It's nice as they get a little older and start to settle into somewhat of a routine (not much of a routine, but better than those first few days of life).  But it's sad that they grow SO fast at the same time.

Brody continues to just be a little ray of sunshine.  We are all smitten by him...and he's becoming quite the charmer in our new ward here too.  Hard not to be popular when you're so dang cute...and I guess it's also because he's the only baby in the whole ward.  (Yep...ONLY baby.)

Here are some ADORABLE pictures of our sweet boy.



Concentrating hard, silently mocking the crazy people trying to get him to smile
Practicing his kung fu
He's starting to coo like crazy, I love the faces he makes when he's talking to us


Staring at Daddy...trying to decide if he thinks Daddy is funny or not
Yep...Daddy is funny
I love whole body smiles

We're SO grateful he's in our family!

No comments: