Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Brielle and Claire Singer's Company

Brielle and Claire had their spring show for their singing group.  It was really great, and they did awesome!  They knew their dances and songs perfectly, and did great on their solos.  I didn't take the camera with me to the performance, becuase I just took the video camera to record it.  So maybe some day I'll get some video clips on here.  We took pictures before going when they were all glammed up. I LOVED their "costumes" for this.  So glad they are just cute, modest outfits.  They also had sunglasses to go with the costumes, but the teacher is holding onto those until after their second performance so they don't get lost or broken...smart lady!


 Claire

Brielle

They have LOVED being in this singing group, and I'm so sad that we won't be here for them to do it again next year.  But I'm glad they were able to have the experience and have some fun along the way.

No comments: