Addison is officially a preschool graduate! She had an amazing teacher that we love, and had a great year. She started the year not knowing her ABC's, and now she not only knows all her letters, but she knows the sounds they make and is starting early reading. She tells me all day what words start with. She's blossomed a lot, and we are grateful for her teacher. While I have never thought of preschool as anything more than a social experience for kids, I'm glad she did learn a lot as well.
She kept waving at Marty and I.
Addison got to lead the whole group in the Pledge of Allegience.
Then she got to go back up later to sing "Popcorn Popping". It was so cute!
Getting her diploma.
The little graduate!
Addison is a little sad that preschool is over for the year, she had a great time.
I'm hoping we can find something for her to do next year in California.
No comments:
Post a Comment