HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLE!
It is so hard to believe our sweet Brielle is 9 years old! Where does the time go? (Am I sounding like a broken record??) It always shocks and surprises me as we get to another birthday or milestone and I realize just how fast time is flying by.
It's Brielle's last year in the single digit age - WEIRD! Brielle is such a sweet and special girl. She always seems to have a smile on her face, and is the biggest help to me and her sisters. She makes this time of being a single parent a little easier as she sees things that need to get done, and just does them. Including calming Molly down, getting people snacks, unloading the dishwasher and turning on shows for whiny kids.
I don't know what I'd do without her!
We had a nice day celebrating her birthday on Saturday, and then took some pictures for her turning 9 which turned out fun! (Shout out to Aunt Sara for the cute scarf, and Hadley's for the dress!) I don't have a lot more to say (shocking I know) because it's just surreal that the little girl that made me a mom is already 9. Makes me feel so old!
Enjoy the pictures!
She wanted some action shots of her doing hopscotch.
More pictures - some being silly too.
Celebrating on Saturday:
Watching Frozen for the millionth time.
Getting ready for cake and ice cream!
Thinking hard about what she wants her wish to be.
Blowing out the candles
I took these few pictures with my nice camera, and then the battery died...which is why the pictures above are all from my cell phone. I didn't plan ahead very well.
The kids waiting for the cake
And there we have it.
We sure love you Brielle, and are SO glad you are part of our family!


.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment