Addison turned 4 on November 30th. Who knew we'd survive this long?! KIDDING (sort of...)
Addison is a very spunky, stubborn, sweet, silly, dramatic, happy child. She keeps us on our toes at all times but we can't imagine life without her.
She had a nice little birthday party with her St. George cousins and my parents - who were down visiting to have Thanksgiving with Emily.
Anyway, here are pictures from her fun day!
A big thanks to my dad for taking a bunch of pictures before I finally got my camera out!
My parents took Addison shopping for her to choose her own present.
Posing in front of her presents
The girls all together
(it was a joint party for her and Marty...thus the Superman and Birthday Boy bags)
Her giant cupcake cake that my mom made for her.
(I wasn't feeling the best and mentioned I'd probably order a cake. So my mom offered to make this instead. Addison LOVED it.)
Molly enjoyed trying to blow up the balloons.
The kids - minus one cousin, Kennedy, who was too busy eating to be bothered with being in the picture.
We laughed about this picture...she looks like a vampire.
Opening presents
A big thanks to my dad for taking a bunch of pictures before I finally got my camera out!
My parents took Addison shopping for her to choose her own present.
Posing in front of her presents
The girls all together
(it was a joint party for her and Marty...thus the Superman and Birthday Boy bags)
Her giant cupcake cake that my mom made for her.
(I wasn't feeling the best and mentioned I'd probably order a cake. So my mom offered to make this instead. Addison LOVED it.)
Molly enjoyed trying to blow up the balloons.
The kids - minus one cousin, Kennedy, who was too busy eating to be bothered with being in the picture.
We laughed about this picture...she looks like a vampire.
Opening presents
She was so excited about what Claire got her that she jumped over and hugged her without anyone saying anything. Too cute!
One of her new dress up dresses
The Jack-in-the-box she's been asking for forever.
Happy Birthday sweet Addison! We sure love you!











No comments:
Post a Comment