My mom was sad that we hadn't put our Christmas decorations up and weren't going to before she left from visiting down here. So I thought I'd be nice and put some pictures up for her to see.
About 90% of the decor is in our family room. But that's where we spend most of our time, so I like it being around.
This year we got a bigger artificial tree. (7 1/2 feet tall) I also decided to try a new method of putting the lights on...and it took 9 strands of lights and about 2 hours. I may go back to the old way next year. :)
Also, there's an angel on top of the tree, but I accidentally cut it off in the picture.
The mantle
All the family room shelves
And there we have it. There are a couple little things in other places around the house, but I didn't feel like taking individual pictures of them. :) We still have to decide if we're up to putting lights up outside. With the freezing cold weather that came in, it seems less appealing to be out there setting lights up. If it warms up, maybe we will.
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment