Thursday, October 18, 2012

Molly's Newborn Photos

Yes...I realize I JUST posted about Molly being 10 months old.  But somehow, I have gone all this time without posting her adorable newborn photos that the talented Emily Hartvigsen took.

Honestly, I have no idea how I let this happen.  I'm usually SO on the ball and post about silly things all the time.  But I guess it's better late than never, right?  RIGHT?

And just a quick plug for Emily...she was SO great to work with.  She had a heating pad that she would warm up the blankets for Molly, a space heater (since this was the end of December) and had everything all set up before we got there. 

Enjoy the pictures....and try not to get too baby hungry.  I know looking back at how tiny she was makes me a little sad.  But I will be strong!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Look how tiny! It always amazes me how fast they change. But she's still as cute as ever!