Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Months Old


Little Miss Molly is 10 months old today.  I can't believe that in 2 more months, she will be ONE!  This time is just flying by at lightening speed. 

So today - being her 10 month "birthday" - I took some pictures of her.  I thought about dolling her up, but decided she's just as cute as can be all the time, so why go to that effort. :)  


At 10 months, Molly:
-Crawls all over the place
- Pulls to standing and cruises along furniture
- Takes off for stairs and the carbon monoxide detector in the hall whenever we blink our eyes.
- Has a smile on her face about 99% of the time
- Loves attacking her sisters


So, here we go with the pictures...

Always getting in to something.
Addison wanted in on the pictures too...so we obliged.
Bummed this picture is blurry, because it shows her huge smile she always gives me.
What did you say?  Pull the curtains down?  Okay.
Becoming one with nature

We LOVE our Molly, Molly and are so glad she is in our family!

No comments: