Friday, April 13, 2012

Part II

Okay...so I guess I couldn't bring myself to not include these pictures from our Easter/Birthday celebration as well.  So I won't bore anyone with more words, just enjoy the pictures! 
(With a few captions.)

I love this picture.  Eliana (the tall one in green shorts) didn't know I caught her helping Addison and giving her eggs.  It was SO nice...especially since Addison is a pest to the big girls most of the time.
"MOM! There's one in the tree."  This is the face I got when I told her, "Okay, get it."
Molly looks a little freaked out...but Marty is such a sweet dad to all these girls.

Oh, why yes, there ARE more pictures of Jasec with his tongue hanging out.  Thanks for asking.
Can't get enough of this little beauty's big blue eyes and porcelain skin!

Wiggle cars...Best invention EVER!

This would be one of the few pictures I got of Eliana...she wasn't so happy with me taking it of her during a pouting session.  I love that my dad is kind of looking at her like "Oh, you silly girl."
Even though he looks sad...I LOVE his coloring.
Cadence, you have a baby on your head!
For some reason Addison was just laying on the floor holding candy behind her back...she is truly a strange child sometimes.


Okay, NOW I am done with all the Easter festivities...I promise!

2 comments:

Andrea McEntire said...

I cannot get enough of Molly and her cuteness. You have an adorable family Camille. :)

Camille said...

Thanks Andrea!