April is a busy month around our house. We have three birthday's (Brielle, my dad and Claire), Easter and our anniversary. Plus on Sunday, Molly will be 4 months old. (I know...what the heck??)
So to try and minimize the craziness, last night we did a combined Easter/Grandpa's Birthday Party with my family. It was a GREAT time (we missed you Emily!), the weather couldn't have been more perfect and everyone was in a great mood...well, with the exception of my little nephew Baby J. Just wait until you see the pictures of him. I love that kid, he makes awesome faces. :) We started the night off with an Easter egg hunt, then divided the eggs equally (don't want the little ones to end up with 3 eggs while the older ones have 100 or something), ate dinner, did a puzzle that my mom had hidden the pieces to in some of the eggs, and then did birthday presents, cake and ice cream. I also took somewhere around 150 pictures I think...then I deleted down to 91. But don't worry, I won't post all 91 on here. That was just my way of giving fair warning that there will be a ton of pictures in this post.
 |
| Getting ready to start the hunt. |
 |
| And they're off! |
 |
| Addison, are you having fun? Yeah! |
 |
| These two are best buddies. |
 |
| Claire has some.....special faces. |
 |
| Cadence unloading some goods. |
 |
| Baby J. LOVES his tongue. |
 |
| Little Miss Molly is getting SO big! She was enjoying lounging in her bouncy chair outside, too intent on watching everyone to give me much attention. |
 |
| The puzzlers |
 |
| More of baby J's tongue |
 |
| They finished the puzzle (except for the one piece that was missing). |
 |
| You've got something on your face Brielle |
 |
| Lighting the candles. Can you believe that cake? Sara is AMAZING. |
 |
| Blowing out the candles. We didn't want to get the fire department involved, so we had to settle for just a few candles. |
 |
| Opening presents |
 |
| He was reading the card from my mom and said: "I talk, you listen. I talk, you listen. I talk, you listen." Finally my mom said, "It does NOT say that!" and we had a good laugh. |
 |
| Oh Baby J., what's the matter? |
 |
| Maybe you're upset because your mom is trying to eat you. |
 |
| Claire showing us her "special smile" |
 |
| This girl is so darn pretty! |
 |
| I was told to get pictures of Ben...he noticed and quickly put on his sunglasses. Bum. |
 |
| Claire showed Joel her "special smile". When I asked them if I could take another picture of them together, this is what I got. |
 |
| Such a handsome boy! |
 |
| Brielle...walking |
 |
| The grandkids enjoying their cake and ice cream |
These kind of nights definitely have me excited for summer and more time spent outside with the family!
3 comments:
I, too, took a TON of Easter pictures, probably more than I did on Christmas. Go figure. Your girls are so cute. I'm glad that you live closer so they get to be with some of their cousins. I love that my girls get to be such good friends with my sister's kids. Also, in your pictures of your brother - which I am really sorry to hear that he is battling cancer again - it took me a second to realize that he didn't have on some sort of fancy hat. :)
It was a perfect-o evening. Right up until the pants pooping event. Sorry about that :( Here's to more great adventures...
Looks like so much fun! And your girls in their Easter ears is so cute!!
Post a Comment