We have been super spoiled by some beautiful weather lately...I just keep thinking we'll probably get hit with a freak snow storm in May or something. But for now, we have really been enjoying it! The girls have been in heaven being outside so much.
It brings back so many memories of when I was growing up and hanging out around the garage with my dad and playing in the yard. I love that my girls are getting a taste of that as well.
Here are a bunch of pictures of a Saturday spent outside recently...it was the BEST!
Hanging out in Grandpa's Jeep
| (Addison got in a fight with the driveway the day before, so she had a nasty swollen lip) |
Their patience paid off, and Grandpa took them for a little spin around the block.
Ben was there with his sweet Scrambler as well.
They're back, happy, and all in once piece.
Following the Jeep ride was a dance party on the back of Grandpa's flatbed truck
Addison sat most of the time (which was okay by me) but sure thought people were being funny.
Yes, Claire had on her swimsuit...but if you look at the rest of her outfit, it really doesn't seem so strange.
Getting as close to the edge as we'd let them, looking out at...nothing.
Following the dance party was the classic jumping off the porch and running back up the hill.
I'm looking forward to many more days like this one, it was WONDERFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment