Little Miss Molly turned 3 months old yesterday!
I cannot believe how fast the time is going with her. It seems each child goes faster and faster.
On her 3 month birthday, I sat her down and had a heart to heart with her. I told her that it would be in my best interest if she would stop growing up, because if she keeps growing up I'm going to be forced to want another baby, and I'm not sure daddy can handle that. She just stared at me. Apparently she will do whatever she wants and I just have to deal with it.
ANYWAY...here are a few more cute pictures I took of our darling Miss Molly. We think she is looking more and more like a mix of all her sisters, which would be awesome. And I know you can't see it in the pictures, but her hair has a slight reddish tint to it...will we get another red head? It will not be as red as Claire's, but she may be auburn or strawberry blonde, which I'd love.
ENJOY!
1 comment:
She is a doll! What a sweet face! :)
Post a Comment