There have been some freaky moments since having Molly where we'll look at her and it's like looking at Brielle's baby pictures. I wasn't sure if it was just our imagination, or if there really was that much similarity in the two. So, I decided to look at a picture of them both at about the same age and, well, look for yourself.
| Molly |
![]() |
| Brielle |
Again, is it just me that sees how freaky the similarity is? I know the quality for Brielle's picture is poor, but they actually also have similar stork bites on their foreheads.
Apparently our genes don't have a 4th combination after all and it started over again. Brielle obviously thinks it is the best thing EVER that Molly looks like her. And it will be fun to actually have people not question if at least two of our kids are siblings or if they're from the same father.
People. Seriously. Think before you ask questions!
We sure love ALL our girls.
(On a side note...crazy how far camera quality has come in 6 years right?)

1 comment:
I bet Brielle is thrilled by the similarity! All four are so so darling.
Post a Comment