Jamming out
Playing
(this ball popper is quite a hit!)
Lounging
(at least for Lizzy)
Riding bikes
(With a backwards helmet...she was SO proud she put it on all by herself...I did fix it before she actually went for a ride.)
Getting the net enclosure up on the tramp and becoming the HOTTEST spot on the block.
Climbing on the book shelf.
(I was too tired to fight it.)
Our FIRST hair cutting incident by Claire.
(Gotta love her face, she was obviously VERY sorry and sad about her decision.)
"But mom, it didn't hurt me!"
Wearing pajama pants like an old person
(No offense to any old people.)
Claire securing her spot as "Marty's Child".
SUNSHINE and BLUE SKIES
Made for some great fun outside.
It's been one of those weekends where the kids say, "This was the BEST DAY EVER!" and you think, "you know what, it really was."
3 comments:
I love Claire's last picture. It's very funny! P.S. I'm glad the new dog is working out for ya.
Those pictures made my day. Cutie pants....
They are so cute! We have that same ball popper, my kids constantly fight over it.
Post a Comment