Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year! (A little late)





I'm not too late to jump on the "Happy New Year" bandwagon, am I?

Well good...because here I come with my trampoline! (Get it...jump...on the bandw...oh, never mind.)

So, this year I've been contemplating what on earth I could possibly do to improve on the perfection that I call myself.  

Needless to say, coming up with a resolution has been tricky!


Of course there are the standard "be less chubby" and "make a million dollars" (or win a million dollars, I am not really picky as to how that money comes into my life).  But I realized I needed something I could easily attain...because I'm a little too fond of the good old drive through.

So, after some deep contemplation during a little "snowball fight protection wall" building with my kids, I came to a conclusion as to what my resolution would be.  



Play More, Worry Less.


That's it.  I think it's totally doable.

While it sounds like a bit of a cop-out resolution, it really is something I need to work on.  I've realized in the last year or so I've become much more serious and have worried a lot more than I should about things I cannot fix and/or change.  Life is too short to be worrying about the kids getting a little water paint on the table, or to worry about all the shreds of paper you're going to have to clean up when you decide to make paper snowmen with them. 

So, here we go.  Time for the FUN Camille to reemerge.
(Assuming that's what I was previous to serious Camille.)

So here's to a FUN, PLAYFUL, WORRY-FREE year!

2 comments:

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

Love it!! I'm right there with you cuz lets face it, I'm in for a treat when it comes to a little one this year, lol :-)

Josh and Stacie said...

Awesome Resolution ... mind if I borrow it? :)