Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rare Sight Caught on Film

Today I had the opportunity to capture a picture of a rare creature in their natural habitat, showing proof that it does exist!  I was so excited that I just had to share!



*

*
*

*

*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


Behold...the elusive Addison smile!

Rarely has this wonder been caught on film.  While it happens regularly in the wild, upon approaching the creature with a camera, it is quick to grab, flee and/or scream.

The even more amazing thing...I was able to capture MULTIPLE pictures of said smile, as well as a good picture of the gap tooth grin the creature sports.




See...it DOES exist!
Maybe attempt #2 at one year old pictures won't be as horrifying as attempt #1...we shall see.  
My guess is the creature will resort back to their wild ways before the opportunity presents itself. 
But at least I have this proof!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha! I love it! She is so dang cute, I love that toothy grin and little piggy of hair on top, Hi Addison! WE LOVE YOU!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Cute!! She is a doll!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

She is so cute!