Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Addison!

Wow...

How in the world did this happen?

Addison is 1!
Why do my kids keep growing up?

I feel a little extra tender about Addison growing up...but I will put on a brave face for her, and for those that don't care to hear my boo-hooing.

It's crazy how in the blink of an eye, they go from this...



 To this!





(Video is of Addison first starting to walk!  She just started this last night, so these are her first few wobbly attempts.  She'd been doing one or two little steps here and there, but she just took off out of nowhere just in time for her first birthday!  Please ignore my highly obnoxious voice, I did not realize how terrible I sound when I'm talking to babies...my apologies.)




Happy Birthday Addison...we sure love you!

(Official birthday celebration post to come later.)

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

How cute. I agree, they grow up too fast! Crazy.

Happy Birthday Addison!

PS - I'm uber impressed with your ultra shiny floor! So clean you can see the christmas lights reflection on it. Sweet!

Cleverly Triple said...

Happy Birthday Addison! She is beautiful. Crazy how fast that 1st year goes by.
congrats on her walking! 2 out of our 3 are doing the same thing!

Aspen said...

I can't believe she's one. It doesn't seem like a year ago you were in Texas hoping she wouldn't be born on Marty's bday ;) We love and miss you guys. She's super cute. And I know how you feel about them growing up. Now that we know there will be no new additions in our family, every milestone is that much more bittersweet.

Emily said...

Yay Addy Paddy! She's doing awesome and is so adorable! I can't wait for Brooklyn and her to realize they're so close in age and built in cousin buddies :) Hope she had a fun birthday!