When Daddy's Away...
...The girls get to PLAY!
(Or have to play so we don't go crazy missing our favorite guy!)
While Marty was gone for a couple days on training, we decided to have a "girl's night".
Addison's fun started while she continued to master sitting up.
Seriously, could there be a cuter baby? I think not.
Addison's fun started while she continued to master sitting up.
Seriously, could there be a cuter baby? I think not.
Once Addison went to bed, the real fun began!
Our girl's night consisted of an air mattress on the floor to "lounge" on, pizza, makeovers, Hannah Montana, treats and pedicures. Doesn't get much better than that.
The makeovers begin.
I find great comfort in the fact that if I needed to, I could easily make a living as a clown.
(Claire and Mommy...makeup courtesy of the children)
Brielle and Mommy
Pretty, pretty girls.
Lovely pedicures (Claire nearly passed out with excitement at the store when she saw the "black like Batman!" polish...that girl is a dedicated fan!)
The girl's night was fun while it lasted, but THANK GOODNESS Daddy is back now!
6 comments:
you're such a fun mommy!i hope to do that when my girls are a little older. :)
Cute, it's fun to do stuff like that while Daddy's gone! And I love your makeovers. Ha ha.
Looks like fun! You have such cute girls! :)
What a fun mom you are! Love it.
You are such a good mom... lol, I love it!
You are so creative! Looks like everyone had fun!
Post a Comment