Sunday, June 13, 2010

Washington...the State, not the D.C.

Do you know what I just realized? 

I just realized that I got completely caught up in myself (you know...because I'm my #1 fan) and got going with plans and research and excitement for myself...and I never posted on my blog about Marty finally getting his orders and us finding out where we will be stationed next. 

Wow...how did I let that happen?

So, here is my quick post about where Marty received orders.  If the title of the post didn't already give it away, here is a map of our new location.  I even took the time to make a pretty little purple circle in Paint around where we will be.




I'm just kidding.  Well, kind of...it's the right state, but I'll be a little more specific.




We are SO excited about how much closer we will be to family.  Plus, I know everyone will want to come visit and take a trip to Forks Seattle! 


Ready or not - Fort Lewis, Washington...here we come!

(After I party my guts out in Utah for the summer with the kids.  So, I guess Fort Lewis, Washington...here Marty comes!)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wahoo!!! Yay for you!
I was born in the Bremerton naval hospital just a skip north of where you will be. My dad was stationed at the bremerton naval base. We will definitely be coming up there to visit and I can visit my home town. I hear it's ghetto....sorry. Just kidding-I only hear that certain parts are ghetto....not everywhere. ;D
That will be fun. Maybe Claire can star as a bat in the 4th twilight movie.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Yeah for Forks...I mean Fort Lewis!;) Good luck with the move!

Dusty And Mandi said...

Yay! It's so pretty around there.

Chaleese said...

Ummm...I know me and Chan will be visiting Forks...I mean you!! He he!!! That will be so fun being SO close! Me and Chan really are planning on going there someday! :)

Cleverly Triple said...

YAY!!!!!!