Sunday, July 19, 2009

QUICK update...

I'm home from my wonderful trip to see Marty. It was AMAZING to see him again, he looks really hot! (I'm allowed to say that).
I will have to postpone my post with details and pictures as Claire threw up twice while I was gone and Brielle has thrown up four times this morning so far. I'm pretty sure it's their punishment for me leaving them!
WELCOME HOME MOMMY!

3 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

I'm so glad you got to go see your hubby!!!
I heard the flu bug was going around...supposedly our nursery last week was H-E-double...puke all over the place...kids crying. ya, intense stuff.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I'm so happy you got to see your hubby! That's awesome! I hope your girls feel better soon!

Brittany said...

Oh, poor girls, and poor mom. But I'm glad you got to see Marty. Is going to be able to come home for 6 days still? I hope so!