Monday, July 6, 2009

Blue or pink...what will it be?

It's a.................................
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
.....nother GIRL!!

I'm very excited about it. I do realize the majority of the world was thinking that I must have really been hoping for a boy this time around. But nope...I love my little girls and was actually hoping for another one. As silly as my reasoning may seem, I kind of felt like with all the change that we are facing in the next little while, having another girl would seem a little simpler.
*
Marty didn't seem surprised. I think he's resigned to the fact that boys may not be in the future for his posterity.
*
Brielle was SO glad when I told her. She jumped up and down clapping and yelling, "Another girl, another girl, yeah! This will be so much fun!"
*
She had told me all along, "We are a girl family, so this is a baby girl. We won't ever have boys, just like Erik (Marty's brother who has 4 boys) will never have any girls." The truth can be painful.
*
The only downside to having another girl is it will be much harder to convince Marty that I need new baby stuff....I will work on my convincing skills in the next few weeks.
*
Three girls....I may be kicking myself in the teenage years. But for now I'll just pretend that they'll always be little and sweet.

13 comments:

Cleverly Triple said...

awwwww...that's so exciting! congrats!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome!

Annie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I wouldn't mind seeing pink in my future, but will definitely be happy either way.
Just tell Marty you must have new baby stuff because she is going to be born in a different season! That's what I'm going to use if we have another boy. :)

Laura said...

Camille! You are hilarious. I was reading the "deposit sample here" entry and was laughing so hard I almost PEE'd! And, you know, after having one little girl, I wouldn't a whole bunch of them, either! :) Congratulations!

shawna Brooks said...

Congratulations. It should be fun. You know the old saying "A daughter is a daughter all her life. A son is a son until he takes him a wife." You have them the rest of your life!!!!!

The Tilley Turf said...

Yea! Congrats, that's so exciting! Another girl...how do you get so lucky?

Cari said...

Looks like your specializing! :) Well congrats on the news. I want a girl and I have two boys, maybe someday we both will get one of the other.

Emily said...

Yay! Congrats! Girls are wonderful. I'm hoping for another few myself, now that I know how to handle one.

The Myers said...

Wow! Congratuations. We have a friend that has 6 girls and his wife found out she was pregnant and was so afraid to tell him. She ended up telling him at 4 months and found out it was a boy! ha ha. I am so excited for you guys!

Ali said...

Girls are the best (don't tell Henry!) - seriously though, how fun are they going to have together!

Brittany said...

Yay another girl!!! Congrats! And I am laughing so hard at your pee story. I feel your pain. I hated that part. One time I had to take my 10 month old in with me, and that was fun! Taking him in the bathroom grossed me out enough. Thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

I'm totally stoked! Our girls will be like 10 weeks apart - it doesn't get much better than that!

Johnson Fam said...

YEA!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! And I read your "Deposit Sample Here" post and can I just say that I think you're absolutely hilarious! I love reading your blogs and the way you tell your stories! They make me laugh!