CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations Camille! I hope that you are feeling good and that things are going well while your husband is gone!
Finally you take the pressure off me and your previous post!We're way excited to have a new niece/nephew so close to our baby! Yay!
FIANLLY! YOUR POSTINGS ARE ALWAYS SO SUSPENSEFUL AND THEY LEAD ME TO THINKING THAT YOUR PREGO! CONGRATULATIONS! I BET THE GIRLS WILL BE SO EXCITED!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!
AH!!! Congrats! You and Emily prego together! Exciting!
Congratulations!!
So i'm NOT crazy! Yea! Congrats! That'll be fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sister. :)
We'll, I'm not going to lie, I was equally excited for the surprise love of ramen a few months back, but this is pretty good news too! Actually it's freaking awesome news and we wish you all the best!
Congratulations! What exciting news! I hope you're not feeling too sick, especially with Marty being gone. When are you due?
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! When are you due? We need some details! :-)
Yeah! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
I am a little late. Congrats!! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations Camille! I hope that you are feeling good and that things are going well while your husband is gone!
Finally you take the pressure off me and your previous post!
We're way excited to have a new niece/nephew so close to our baby! Yay!
FIANLLY! YOUR POSTINGS ARE ALWAYS SO SUSPENSEFUL AND THEY LEAD ME TO THINKING THAT YOUR PREGO! CONGRATULATIONS! I BET THE GIRLS WILL BE SO EXCITED!
Yeah!!! Congratulations!!!
AH!!! Congrats! You and Emily prego together! Exciting!
Congratulations!!
So i'm NOT crazy! Yea! Congrats! That'll be fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sister. :)
We'll, I'm not going to lie, I was equally excited for the surprise love of ramen a few months back, but this is pretty good news too! Actually it's freaking awesome news and we wish you all the best!
Congratulations! What exciting news! I hope you're not feeling too sick, especially with Marty being gone. When are you due?
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! When are you due? We need some details! :-)
Yeah! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!
I am a little late. Congrats!! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment