Dear Foreign Mall Kiosk Sales Lady -
I wanted to write to thank you for interrupting my precious alone time with my husband today while we were leisurely strolling around the mall, even though when you offered me lotion I politely declined by saying, "No thank you".
I want to thank you for "having a question for me" causing me to stop out of concern for another human being only to then have you inappropriately grab my hand, admire my wedding ring and drag me by the hand back to your kiosk to perform "your magic" on my fingernail.
Thank you for oddly holding my hand and "buffing" my fingernail until it shined as much as my diamond ring and trying to engage me in an infomercial type interaction by asking silly questions and getting excited about the answers.
Thank you for pointing out that I am apparently an embarrassment to society by saying, "You have such a pretty face, why not do anything about those?" (while pointing at my zits).
Without you I would have gone through life oblivious to the fact that due to the stress in my current situation my face has decided to explode in protest. Without you I would have gone on thinking it was not noticeable and that I was beautiful and captivating.
Thank you for making me realize I now must hide my face and not go in public. What would I have done without you?!
Retarded lady.
8 comments:
Grrr.....I hate those people! I usually take out my cell phone and pretend I am talking to someone when I pass them. One time one of the cell phone people started talking to me while I was really on the phone! How rude! If I want to get my finger shined, or have someone do my hair, or try on hand cream, I will come to YOU! Leave us alone!;) Thanks for the laugh by the way. I love obnoxious people.
HA HA HA. THAT'S HILARIOUS, MAINLY BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENED TO ALL OF US. YOUR WRITING CRACKS ME UP
Yeah you go girl! Tell her off!!!
I have to say that I cannot stand those Kiosk people as well. I can't believe how rude she was to you.
Wow- some people! I can't believe that! But I did like the way you wrote about it - it made it much more comical... :)
Ok so that was hilarious!! I know EXACTLY how you feel! I had the same thing happen to me and my mom! They just don't take no for an answer do they!!! It was probably the same lady too! Psycho!
I wish I could just go around grabbing random strangers like these people get to! I wonder what would happen if I did??? I love the people at the Green Tea Weight Loss kiosks...they only seem to ask the chubby people if they want a sample. I just want to say to them, "are you only asking me that because I am fat???" That probably wouldnt go over to well...
I hate those people too! I used to work at the Buckle and I had to pretend I was on the phone every day on the way into work to avoid them.
Post a Comment