Claire used to be our #1 comedienne with the funny things she would say, lately it isn't happening quite as much...which is so sad...why must they grow up?? But today, oh yes, today she gave me this winner.
Claire: Hey, Brielle, while we were riding bikes, I was talking to myself in my head. And then I asked a question in my head and stopped talking, and I heard an answer!
Brielle: Really? What did you ask and what was the answer?
Claire: I was talking to your brain with my brain, saying "Don't you love riding bikes?" And when I stopped talking in my brain, I heard your brain answer "Yes"! Did you hear my brain talking to yours?
Brielle: No.
Claire: Really? Because I heard a 'yes'.
Brielle: No, I didn't hear anything.
Claire: Oh, well I guess it must have been an invisible person. [breif pause] Wait...did you hear that just now?
Brielle: No, what are you talking about?
Claire: My brain was talking to yours again, I was just seeing if you could hear it or not.
Brielle: [looking confused] Uh...no, didn't hear anything.
Claire: OK, I guess it was still an invisible person.
So...should I be concerned that not only is Claire hearing voices in her head, but they're now responding to her questions?

No comments:
Post a Comment