Friday, November 8, 2013

Pudding, part II

You'd think we would have learned our lesson about giving Molly pudding...but apparently not.

In our defense, she had started to get a little better about eating more cleanly (with all food)...and now she has decided playing with ALL her food is a joy.  

*Random thought* Molly has started eating cereal with milk, and doing really well.  But lately, she picks up the bowl, drinks all the milk out and then plays with the cereal when she's done.  A couple days ago she dumped the bowl of cereal over her head.  But then other days she eats dainty and clean, so we never know what to expect.  
THIS KID!!

Anyway, back to the point.  I guess we did learn one lesson from last time, we were smart enough to take her shirt off BEFORE she made a mess.


We let her play for a while, because she was having so much fun.  Then we did a little rock/paper/scissors to see who the poor soul was that had to clean her up.

I lost.

I think we'll take a break on the pudding for now.

No comments: