Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Phone Pictures

Hooray - another random mess of pictures off my phone...your favorite!

I feel like blogging is a dying breed, and if it weren't for the fact that I am actually using this to document my own family for my own purposes, I'd totally ditch it and run like everyone else is doing.  But for those still checking in here every so often, congratulations...you get a gold star! (If you go buy yourself one that is)

Anyway...here are some random pictures of the last couple weeks!

Addison has been wanting her hair done in ways besides just curly lately.  But that's hard, because SHE CHOPPED HER HAIR OFF a while back, so her hair is still short.  But we've come up with a few things.  This is one of those different hair styles.

 Molly zones out if we put Elmo on the TV.

A few weeks ago we bought 4 goldfish.  I'm happy to report they are all STILL ALIVE!
(This was the day we got them, so they were still in their bags acclimating to the water)

I heard Addison giggling and went to find what the girls were up to.  This is what I found...so dang cute.  Molly is the biggest cuddle bug/lovey girl ever.

Addison likes to dress herself...sometimes I don't make her change.  This day she was wearing Molly's clothes though, so the outfit had to be changed after I took pictures.
The face she made when I told her she would have to change.

 Somehow, I always manage to go overboard with our Sunbeam teacher calling.  This week I was cutting out 12 sets of glasses...I lost track of how long it took.

Found this note on the counter from Brielle.  In case you were wondering, "fish food reeks"


Got out some of my Autumn decor...quickly realized I apparently have a thing for "autumn colors" because they blended in with my REGULAR decor.


We built a sandbox!  Here are pictures:
All the sand

Building the box

 Filling it with sand

Each bag was 50 pounds, so we'd plop it on a bike and the girls would roll it over to the sandbox.  Who needs a wheelbarrow?!

 The finished product has proven to be a GREAT addition to the backyard.


 Wendy's kids meals had Shrek stuff - including awesome masks.
 Really caught me off guard when I turned around in the car driving home from a trip up north and saw this:
Molly didn't get a mask, but she was still cute.

We tried some new hair products on Addison one day, I loved how her curls looked.

 Molly found a clown hat we got at the circus (separate post to come) 

Molly likes shoes...especially her sister's boots.

 Molly was scrubbing Addison's hair for her.


And there you have it!  Maybe some day I will go back to my old way of blogging and actually taking pictures with the camera...but for now, this will have to do.

1 comment:

Parrish Family said...

Okay the Shrek masks are a little creepy, but SO FUNNY!!! I would totally jump if I looked back and saw that. haha so cute