I'm not big on words right now. I have a lot of emotions that are all over the place, so rather than get into any of that, I'm going to share some random pictures from the last little bit.
I am SO close to having the family room completely put together...it should be done this weekend after our last project, so that post will be coming soon. But until then...here are a few other things from around the homestead.
Molly LOVES watching movies on my bed while I take a shower. This one day the other girls were drawn in by the movie and I came out of the bathroom to find this little moment.
In my entryway, there is this cubby thing. I got this all put together a while back, but just haven't posted any pictures. The vase and "dead plants" as my kids call it, were some of the gems left behind in the shed from the previous owners, it fit the space perfectly...and I happen to like the dead plants. The tile is something a woman made for each of us after Ben passed away, and the statue is a brother and sister.
I was determined to make sure this summer was a great one, so this fun toy found its way to our house. The girls LOVE it. We're looking forward to having the cousins come visit and play on it with us as well.
And a little sneak peak at what's happening to my mantle in the family room...
The End.
1 comment:
The cubby looks beautiful, "dead plants" and all. :) Looking forward to seeing the mantel. The girl's room looks really cool too.
Post a Comment