Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Molly's 1 Year Old Pictures


Now that Molly is almost 13 months old...I decided I should probably take some "1 Year Old" pictures.

In my defense, she's been sick off and on pretty much since November.  But she was finally healthy enough today to give it a whirl.  I just can't believe how big she is getting!  Time just goes too fast.
LOVES being on the chair and standing up
Always happy
Just a little bit of mischief in her
Walking!  She takes quite a few steps, but then drops and crawls.
Climbing - this picture will most likely give Marty a heart attack
I just love her big blue eyes.  She gets a lot of comments about them.
So there you have it!  Our darling little baby girl...we sure are blessed.

1 comment:

Andrea McEntire said...

What a cutie! I agree with you Camille, those eyes are precious.