Yes, I know, I've been a bit lacking on the blogging. So let me quickly update you all on what's been going on for the past few weeks.
1. Marty got home.
And that's about it.
It has been GLORIOUS having him home. Watching him get reacquainted with Molly and play with all the girls has been so amazing, and we have been taking advantage of all our time together.
So...that is my update.
Now onto the combined baby blessing for Molly and her cousin Jasec (my sister Aspen's baby boy). Molly is wearing our traditional blessing dress. All of my sisters and I were blessed in that dress, and the majority of the granddaughters have also been blessed in it. (All of my girls have worn this dress.)
| Aspen and I with our babies. |
We decided to do a combined blessing for convenience and fun. It was wonderful to share the day with the whole family, and we are so grateful for all who came to support us!
| Ridges Family - First time in a few years the WHOLE family has been together. |
| Davis Family - SO thankful for them all coming! |
Our little (or huge, however you look at it) Family
All the grandparents:
| Great Grandma and Grandpa Campbell. Molly's middle name is after my Grandma, Maxine. Grandma Campbell also crocheted the blanket Molly is wrapped in. |
| Grandma and Grandpa Davis. |
| Grandma and Grandpa Ridges |
Here are me and my two sisters, Aspen and Emily, and our three babies that were all born at the end of 2011 (Kennedy was born in August, Molly born mid-December, and Jasec born late December)
So there you have it. It was a WONDERFUL day, followed by a wonderful party!
(Yes, it was technically a Superbowl Party...but it was family togetherness nonetheless.)
1 comment:
What a wonderful day! I LOVE Baby Blessings, they are always so wonderful!
And I'm glad your hubby is home with you guys!!
Post a Comment