I know there are going to be about a million of these posts floating about the interweb in the coming days/weeks, and that probably at some point you will be tired of seeing or reading them. But too bad...here is another one about OUR Christmas.
I don't really have too many words this year - shocking I know - because we were blessed beyond belief, and I don't know how to express all that gratitude in words. Just know that it was an absolutely incredible Christmas and Holiday season, and that we saw many Christmas miracles in our life as well as others.
So...here are some pictures that show a little more of the holiday happenings.
Coming up the stairs on Christmas morning. (Well, technically Christmas Eve morning. Santa came early to us because we weren't sure when Marty had to go back to Washington. By the time we did know, however, we had already told the kids Santa was coming early, so there was no going back on it.)
My mom always insisted on this same picture when we were growing up. Just carrying on the tradition.
Seeing the presents.
Grandpa Ridges trying to play in the princess castle.
Christmas Eve brunch (YUMMY!)
Addison in the WAY cute skirt and bow my mom made for all the granddaughters.
My 3 girls plus their cousin, Brooklyn, posing in their skirts from Grandma. This was the best we could get with Addison in there.
And as for little Molly, well she was just completely exhausted by all the festivities.
So, that about wraps up our Christmas. (Like that pun there? I'm pretty punny.)
It was a WONDERFUL holiday season, and definitely ended too soon.
I'm just so grateful we got to spend it with all of our loved ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment