Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Addison!

 
It's hard to believe, but our little Addison is TWO today!

I guess if you were to judge on her attitude, it would be pretty obvious that she's two now. 




 But going simply on how fast time has flown by it doesn't seem possible.

I remember this day like it was just yesterday, and yet when I think about it, it also seems like FOREVER ago.  Funny how time does that, isn't it?

We celebrated her birthday with family on Sunday.  And I only took two pictures because, well, I suck. 

Okay, I lied...I took one picture.  My AWESOME sister-in-law, Sara, made these cupcakes for Addison, as well as used my camera to take the picture.

But I took this picture of Addison enjoying the cupcakes!

Marty joined us via Skype to watch Addison opening presents.  I am SO grateful for technology, she was hilarious and I'm so glad he got to at least see all of that.

There is so much I could write about Addison, she is spunky, hilarious, sweet, spazzy, sassy, crazy, adventurous (she jumped off the stage at a church last week...hello??) and we just completely adore her.



 

We are SO glad that Addison is in our family, she definitely keeps the party hopping.  

Happy Birthday Addison!
We Love You!

3 comments:

Parrish Family said...

What a cute girl! I love the red, ruffle dress, how fun!!!

Libby said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Claire in some of those pictures! Cute!

Andrea McEntire said...

She sure is a cutie! Your cupcakes look yummy!