Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crafting - Christmas Wreath

It has been a very long time since I have let my crafty/creative side come out.  I just always seem to be short on time, money and desire lately.  

However, yesterday I went shopping with a friend so she could try to find a Christmas wreath.  As we were wandering around Michael's, I suddenly got the urge to do a little crafting again.  So, I got the supplies to make a wreath (all their Christmas stuff I needed was 50% off!) and got to work.

So here is the unveiling of my new project!

The supplies:
Green wreath, cranberry garland, small gold Christmas ornaments, big green flower (and some green floral wire).


Step One:
Attach Green Flower

Step Two:
Attach Cranberry Garland

Step Three:
Attach Gold Ornaments

Step Four:
Hang on Front Door



So there we have it.  I really like how it turned out, plus it makes me feel happy that I have a one of a kind wreath hanging on my door for Christmas.  We'll see if the crafty/creative bug strikes again any time soon...if not, at least I have proof that it did happen this time.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

That is so cute and you did a great job. Wish I had one.

Dusty And Mandi said...

It's way cute!

Aspen said...

I love it! You can feel free to make one for me any time! I always knew you were "crafty"...