Thursday, July 1, 2010

Utah Trip...thus far

Glad to know I have so many faithful followers who were distraught over the thought of me being absent from my blog for a while.

Well, lucky for you all - I have taken my parents computer hostage and decided to do a quick picture post about our trip thus far.


The drive went surprisingly well.
(Especially if you just look at the pictures of the kids from the first hour.)






There has been a reunion and a lot of reuniting.





A little falling in a creek and having to wear our 9 month old cousins dry pants
(Brielle was VERY mad about getting her pants wet and refused to "let" me take a picture of her in her wet clothes...so this is the best I could get).



A family picture moment (the only one with all the kids looking and Marty's head got cut off...I guess you take what you can get though.)


A parade



And a sweet mo-hawk

We have loved every second of being here and look forward to more fun and time spent with our families.

(And if my parent's computer weren't so slow I would have done more pictures...maybe a blessing in disguise for those looking.)

3 comments:

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

So glad you got on and posted some pictures and also so glad you're having fun :-)

Brittany said...

I'm glad you're having so much fun with the fam! Addison sure has turned into a smiley little thing, she's darling!

Andrea McEntire said...

Glad to hear you made it safe. I like the family picture, despite the slight decapitation. :)