You know what is sad? The fact that at this moment I am about to pull my hair out because I am not sure I can go on living without internet and TV at my house. Saturday is when the wonderful angels from the cable company will descend upon our house to once again connect us with the outside world. I am really getting tired of having to go to the free WiFi spots around base with my kids if I want to use the computer. That and I have NO idea what is going on with my favorite shows I used to religiously watch...the anxiety of knowing what I might be missing may just be the death of me!
*
I don't necessarily miss the constant nagging of "can't we watch ANOTHER show?" that used to happen, since really there are no options besides movies...and really I hate that if my kids watch a movie it takes over an hour to finish.
*
But I definitely miss the time after my kids are in bed where I used to catch up on blogs, or watch my shows and DO NOTHING.
*
Hello...my name is Camille and I'm an internet and TV addict.
*
I really have no problem with admitting that, I've never denied it. Especially as this pregnancy progresses - which I have to ask, how did I get this far in to the pregnancy without realizing it?! - I find myself more and more exhausted and unable to keep up with the laundry and dishes and cleaning etc. and want to be able to sit and relax and surf the web or something. But alas, I have to find other ways to spend my time and it's getting harder and harder.
*
I also must apologize to anyone who may be wondering...usually when I do use the internet somewhere it's for a short period of time and I really just have enough time to quickly read blogs or what not and then leave. I do still love everyone...I just haven't commented on anything for almost a month.
*
I haven't forgotten you!
*
Now...excuse me as I have to clean up the mess my kids have created at the base's play room and leave before any more people come in and look at me like I'm a crazy person.
1 comment:
Oh, I'm like you. It would be so hard not to have TV or internet! Sad, but true!
Post a Comment